WinRAR – one of the most popular archivers. The fact that it supports the backup format RAR no need to explain. In addition the program can work with archives ZIP CAB ARJ LZH TAR GZ ACE 2.0 BZIP JAR UUE GZIP BZIP2 and 7-Zip while it has many very useful features – encryption support of continuous (solid) archives in which the compression ratio can be 10 – 50% more than the usual methods of special compression algorithm compresses multimedia files support of multivolume archives and many others.
Archiving utility with a complex compression engine, security features, integrity checkup, repair feature, recovery mode, file splitting, and moreDirect Download Link
WinRAR is an advanced data compression utility that supports a wide array of formats, including RAR, ZIP, CAB, ARJ, LZH, ACE, TAR, GZip, UUE, ISO, BZIP2, Z and 7-Zip. It enables you to create, organize and manage archives in a comfortable and quick manner.
- Full support for RAR and ZIP archives
- Using the original high data compression algorithm
- Having a graphical environment that supports drag and drop (drag & drop)
- The ability to use the command line interface
- Manage archives of other formats (CAB ARJ LZH TAR GZ TAR.GZ BZ2 TAR.BZ2 ACE UUE JAR ISO 7Z Z)
- Support the method of continuous backup for better compression
- Support of multivolume archives
- Create self-extracting (SFX) conventional and multivolume archives with a standard or optional SFX modules
- Ability to recover physically damaged archives
- Ability to create and use of recovery volumes allowing to reconstruct missing parts of multivolume archives.
- Support for Unicode encoding in filenames
- Additional functions (data encryption and file names in the archive add comments archival management protocol error)
- Using a third-party registration interface in the form of individual topics