Windows Firewall Control
Windows Firewall Control Microsoft Windows has already the built-in default, free and powerful firewalls, but unfortunately, they lack a simple interface to define own simple rules and can be difficult sometimes to configure them the right way. Windows Firewall Control is a nifty little application which extends the functionality of the Windows Firewall and provides quick access to the most frequent options of Windows Firewall. It runs in the system tray and allows the user to control the native firewall easily without having to waste time by navigating to the specific part of the firewall. Windows 10 Firewall Control offers four filtering modes which can be switched with just a mouse click. WFC is free to use, registered users will get the advantage of learning mode which provides notifications for outgoing blocked connections.
- An intuitive user interface which is easily accessible through a system tray icon.
- Disable the ability of other programs to add Windows Firewall rules.
- Full support for standard user accounts. Elevated privileges are required only at installation.
- Integrated support for creating, modifying and deleting Window Firewall rules.
- Lock feature which can disable the access to the settings of the program and Windows Firewall.
- Multiple and easier ways of creating new rules in Windows Firewall.
- Shell integration into the right click context menu of the executable files.
- Merge multiple similar rules or duplicate existing ones.
- Automatically display invalid rules for programs that do not exist anymore.
- Search for executable files through folders and create new rules in seconds.
- Import and export of partial sets of rules.
- View recently allowed and blocked connections and create new rules from the Security log.
- Protection to unauthorized uninstallation.
- Global hot keys are supported and various shortcut keys are available.
- Possibility to restore previous settings at uninstallation.
- And much, much more. Just try it out.