VirtualBox Extension Pack is a powerful x86 and AMD64/Intel64 virtualization product for enterprise as well as home use. Not only is an extremely feature rich, high performance product for enterprise customers, it is also the only professional solution that is freely available as Open Source Software under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL) version 2. See “About VirtualBox” for an introduction.
VirtualBox Plus Extensions Download is being actively developed with frequent releases and has an ever growing list of features, supported guest operating systems and platforms it runs on. VirtualBox Full is a community effort backed by a dedicated company: everyone is encouraged to contribute while Oracle ensures the product always meets professional quality criteria.
- Virtual machine descriptions in XML
- Supports Linux, Mac OS X, Windows & Solaris
- Virtualization of macOS on Apple hardware
- Guest Additions for Windows and Linux
- Shared folders
- Virtual USB Controllers
- Simple, intuitive, and extremely easy-to-use
- Remote Desktop Protocol
- USB over RDP
- Creation and management of virtual machines
- Install a number of host operating systems
it is a complete solution for virtualization of multiple operating systems on a single machine. It’s like simulating a physical computer seamlessly without having to lose the existing system and Applications. You can customize your hardware requirements including storage space, memory, screen size, network card, security and more. Oracle VM VirtualBox Plus is similar to VMware, it supports Mac OS X, Linux, Solaris, and Windows all editions.
- Implemented support for exporting a virtual machine to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- User interface: greatly improved HiDPI and scaling support, including better detection and per-machine configuration
- Major rework of user interface with simpler and more powerful application and virtual machine set-up
- User interface: a new file manager enabling user to control the guest file system and copy files between host and guest.
- Graphics: major update of 3D graphics support for Windows guests, and VMSVGA 3D graphics device emulation on Linux and Solaris guests
- Added support for surround speaker setups (as used by Windows 10 Build 1809)
- Added utility vboximg-mount on Apple hosts to access the content of guest disks on the host
- Added support for using Hyper-V as the fallback execution core on Windows host, to avoid inability to run VMs at the price of reduced performance