uTorrent pro is a bittorrent client efficient windows. Most of the features present in other BitTorrent clients are present in Torrent, including the identification of bandwidth prioritization, scheduling, RSS auto-downloading and Mainline DHT. Additionally, Torrent supports Encryption joint specification and peer exchange protocol. Unlike many torrent clients, it does not hog valuable system resources typically using less than 6MB of memory, allowing you to use the computer as if it was not there at all.
Sharing files over the Internet via torrents is very popular and there are some dedicated applications that can facilitate file transfer. Such is uTorrent BitTorrent client, a well known program that occupies a prominent place among their peers.
Also Read: BitTorrent Pro
- uTorrent supports parallel loading;
- Scheduler manages tasks incorporated uTorrent
- Rational use of bandwidth and allows you to customize
- it has the ability to prioritize traffic and adjust the speed
- it can supports UPnP and NAT-PMP,
- It has a quick stop and resume downloads
- It has a low memory consumption and small size of the program
- It interacts with other customers without the need for the main tracker (DHT)
- Supports reading RSS feeds and download torrent-announcements
- In integrated remote control via HTTP protocol using a web interface (WebUI)
- uTorrent supports the Protocol Encryption
- it can provide interface has supported the change order and the possibility of translation into other languages
- You can also use uTorrent in Linux using Wine.
- it works in all versions of the Windows operating system
- Instantly transmit (beta)
- Play more formats
- Automatic protection against viruses and malware
- uTorrent Pro includes a media player or convert HD to play on any mobile device.
- Convert downloads to play on any device
- uTorrent Pro is always adding new features. Enjoy them at no additional cost.
- premium support customer