USB Secure 2.1.1 Serial Key is Here ! [LATEST]
USB Secure lets you password protect your USB drives, SSD drives, external drives and memory cards. Protection is PC independent and does not require installation or administrative rights on the other end. You can unprotect your data by entering the password again. USB Secure Serial Keys Works in all flavors of Windows.
- Password Protection: USB Secure allows you to password protect your portable media including USB flash drives, memory cards and sticks, thumb drives, jump drives and pen drives.
- Ease of Use : When it comes to external hard drive security, ease of use is the most important factor. Who would bother using time consuming and hard to learn data protection programs? You may even miss your flight. USB-Secure is very convenient to use and down to earth.
- Compatibility : The program works on all flavors of Windows i.e. Windows 2000/ Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7.0. USB-Secure works perfectly well on all external portable media like USB flash drives, Thumb Drives, Memory Sticks, Memory Cards, Pen Drives and Jump Drives.
- User Friendly Interface : USB Secure is easy to install, run and use. It doesn’t complicate it’s users with technical jargons common in other data protection programs.
- Peace of Mind : Total peace of mind from security leaks and privacy breaches. Never again fear of what’s happening to your device while it is lost or stays out of your reach.
- Portability : With USB Secure you can make your portable media safe and secured no matter where you take it. When you plug-in your USB drive in another computer, you’ll find it secured and protected.
- Reliable and Independent : USB Secure protects data using several layers of patent pending protection methods. This makes it a PC and hardware independent protection program.
- No Administrator Rights Required : USB Secure doesn’t require any type of admin rights to password protect or open your already protected portable storage devices.
- In this version update, minor bugs have been resolved in the GUI interface.