Tenorshare Card Data Recovery
Want to recover missing photos from your digital camera? Couldn’t find important data on Android phone’s memory card? Don’t panic. Tenorshare Card Data Recovery is a card data recovery tool designed to recover deleted or missing pictures, videos, music, Word documents, PDF files, etc. from Android phone, Windows phone, digital camera, memory card, external hard drive and other removable devices.
- Recover files of more than 300 formats.
- Recover Various SD, CF, MMC, XD, SDHC and more card
- 3 steps to complete data recovery.
- Rescue deleted, formatted, missing files.
- Preview photos, music before recovery.
- Search and filter recovered files according to file size.
Also Read : Amacsoft Card Data Recovery
Recover Files of 300+ File Formats
- Recover photos of different file formats including BMP, GIF, TIF, TIFF, JPEG, JPG, etc.
- Recover video files including MP4, AVI, MPG, MOV, MPEG, ASF, 3GP, MTS, SWF, WMV, RM, etc.
- Restore audio files including MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, AIFF, MIDI, M4A, AU, OGG, RA, M4R, etc.
- Recover PDF, RAR, ZIP, CHM, ISO, ICC, GDF, Excel and other files of more than 300 file formats.
Recover Data in Various Scenarios
This Card Data Recovery software helps you recover data in various situations; we just name a few in the list below.
- You deleted, formatted hard disk drive (HDD).
- You emptied the recycle bin and want to recover pictures, movies, audio files, PDF files, etc.
- Press the wrong button and deleted photos on your Android phone or the memory card of your camera.
- Pull out SD card without switching camera off.
Support All Removable Storage Devices
- Supported to recover data from memory card including SD card, CF card, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Duo, USB flash drive and more.
- Recover files from PC, laptop, cell phone (including Samsung, Nokia, Blackberry, HTC and more), digital camera(Canon, Nikon, FujiFilm, JVC, Sony), MP4 & MP3 player, and other devices.• Support to rescue data from local hard drive including hard drives with file system FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, EXT2 and NTFS.
Deep Scan and Quick Recovery
- Scan as much as 200 files per second; quickly find all lost or deleted files.
- Preview during scanning, no need to wait until the end of scanning.
- Recover several files at the same time.