New Utilities is the set of system tools for every day: fix registry problems, clean registry, remove temporary files, tweak Windows, manage startup list. Repair system errors, clean and tune your PC!
Uninstalling or changing software, hardware and drivers never leaves a PC clean. Entries are left behind in the computer registry causing the PC to become unstable and corrupted – has sudden crashes, system failures and unknown error messages that ultimately cause a severe lag in the PC’s performance.
- File associations – Notepad opens when you click file with “txt” extension. When extension exists and application does not this relation is incorrect
- Programs location – Path of registered programs in Windows may be wrong
- Registered applications – Windows proposes some programs when you open unknown file
- Common libraries – Many programs use common libraries. If these libraries not exists then this relation is incorrect
- Com/ActiveX/Interface sections – This section provides work of many programs
- Startup section – In startup section programs which don’t exist may be placed – their links may be removed
- Uninstall Tool – In uninstall section programs which don’t exist may be placed
- Font/Help/Sound sections – Some files links exist only in the registry
- Temporary registry values – obsolete and temporary information like applications history