Microsoft Toolkit is a set of tools and functions or it is an activator for managing licensing, deploying, and activating Microsoft Office and Windows including 7/8/8.1/10.All functions are run in the background and the GUI is disabled to prevent running multiple functions, as they could conflict or cause damage if run concurrently. All output from these functions is displayed in the Information Console. The Microsoft Office Setup Customization Functions (Customize Setup Tab), AutoKMS Uninstaller (if AutoKMS is installed), AutoRearm Uninstaller (if AutoRearm is installed), Office Uninstaller and Product Key Checker work even if Microsoft Office or Windows is not installed/supported.
Also Read: Windows KMS Activator 2016
- Two in one activation
- Two in one is one tool do two work which is activate MS Windows 8.1 and MS office.
- Offline and Online activator modules.
- Lifetime activation
- 64-bit system support
- Any windows and MS office version support
- 100% clean and virus free
- Auto KMS and EZ activator modules
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0-4.6 (Not 3.5)
- Microsoft Office 2010 or Later for Office Toolkit Support
- Windows Vista or Later for Windows Toolkit Support
- Bosh for the original GUI Design and co-development of Office Toolkit
- ZWT for the original KMSEmulator
- Phazor, nosferati87, and mikmik38 for KMSEmulator fixes and improvements
- MasterDisaster, FreeStyler, Daz, and janek2012 for work on Key Checker
- Added Windows Server 2016 Azure Core KMS Key.
- Fixed invalid KMS PID Generation on Windows 10/Server 2016.
- Updated WinDivert Driver.