Malwarebytes Anti-RootKit Crack
Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit (MBAR) is a tool designed by Malwarebytes Corporation to detect and remove sophisticated, stealthy forms of malware called “Rootkits”. Rootkits are hidden forms of malware which most normal malware scanning tools cannot detect or remove. MBAR provides a comprehensive system scan to check for rootkits that include drivers, MBRs (Master Boot Records) and VBRs (Volume Boot Records). This malware removal device will scan, detect and remove the most up-to-date malicious rootkits and will repair the damage caused by them. Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit (MBAR) is designed to counteract malicious attempts to subvert base core subsystems of an OS which usually make it impossible to detect rootkits using conventional methods.
Also Read: WinZip Malware Protector
- Kernel mode drivers hiding, like TDL1, TDL2/TDSS, MaxSS, Srizbi, Necurs, Cutwail, etc.
- Kernel mode driver patchers/infectors, embedding malicious code into core files of an Operating System, such as TDL3, ZeroAccess, Reader, etc.
- Master Boot Record infectors such as TDL4, Mebroot/Sinowal, MoastBoot, Yuan, Pihar, etc.
- Volume Boot Record/OS Bootstrap infectors like Cidox
- Disk Partition table infectors like SST/Elureon
- User mode patchers/infectors like ZeroAccess.
Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit is a stand-alone application but it shares some features of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware which may or may not be already installed on the computer, though certain functions dealing with ignore listing and managing the quarantine may only be available if Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit is installed.
Malwarebytes is not responsible for issues that may arise during use of this tool, however, all reasonable efforts will be made by Malwarebytes to help you recover any data if it is necessary.