Infix PDF Editor
Infix PDF Editor Crack is designed to edit PDF files quickly and professionally. When you run the program we need to decide whether you choose standard or professional. The program allows you to edit, convert any type of text document to a PDF file. In addition, we can connect with each other files to PDF and export to ePub, HTML, RTF. This is not the end of the capabilities of the software, because every PDF we put also your comments if we add all sorts of markings.
Edit all text in a PDF, change fonts, size, colour – all aspects can be modified. However, thanks to the professional version, the user receives a range of options usually unsuitable for less demanding customers (e.g. working in batch mode). Search all the text in your PDF and replace words and phrases. You can even search through multiple PDFs.
Change the font and text size, margins, line spacing, and underscore, we will delete or move the pages in the document, we will add page numbering, we modify the orientation of the file, as well as take care of the editing hyperlinks and notes and image files that are in the document.
Also Read: ES-Computing EditPlus
Infix PDF Editor provides the ability to convert the selected documents to PDF, modify content and edit bookmarks. If you want to use the export feature of the file to HTML, RTF, TIFF, and JPEG, as well as export and import XML, you must choose edit professional of this program.
Key Features of Infix PDF Editor Pro :
- Add images, tables and drawings from other apps
- Cropping, annotation, graphics manipulation and more.
- Import and export XML documents with CAT tools
- Professional-quality text and object formatting tools
- Supports OCR, user restrictions and watermarking tools
- Tabs, margins, indents spell checking, search and replace, etc.
- Unparalleled ease of use and advanced text-handling
- Edit PDFs like a word processor, and much more.
What’s New in Infix PDF Editor Pro 7.5.1 ?
- Drawing toolbar is reset on first start to take account of new icons
- z3866 – Incorrect spacing between words in some cases
- z3860 – Fixed crash introduced in 7.5.0 when loading portfolio/collection pdfs
- z3855 – LineWidth tool missing an icon
- z3857 – Wrong title on Line Width dialog
- z3856 – Changed text doesn’t highlight after using Text->Change Case
- z3858 – Font changes being lost after Text->Change Case