iExplorer (formerly called iPhone Explorer) is the ultimate iPhone, iPad and iPod manager, which lets you use an iPhone or iPad in disk mode, like a flash drive. iExplorer is an iPhone browser or iPad file explorer that runs on Mac & PC that lets you browse the files and folders on your iPhone as if it were a normal USB flash drive or pen drive. You can use the easy drag-and-drop methods to add or remove files and folders from the iPhone. Compatible with all iPhones and iPod Touches including the new iPhone 6 and iOS 8 firmware. iExplorer hacks into your iPhone so you don’t have to break it. We’ve figured out ways to control the iPhone even better than iTunes, and the best part is, all you need to do is plug any iPhone, iTouch or iPad into the computer.
iExplorer is the most useful software. By using this software you can transfer your data from iPhone to other devices. You can easily transfer music, videos and other data from iPhone to computer or computer to iPhone. It is very easy to use which is supporting all Windows operating systems 32 bits and 64 bits. It is more recent and complete version shown. You can backup and restore data from the iPhone or other device like the iPad, iPhone and other apple product.
Also Read : Syncios Data Transfer
- Transfer files and folders on the iPhone. Create, delete and modify files and folders on your iPhone or iPod Touch
- E-mail, SMS, voice mail, address book and access! (Optional) If you jailbreak your iPhone you can you access to your iPhone’s original roots, and returned to his title and text messages and e-books and more.
- It works with all iPhone and more. All iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPhone 5. Each firmware version 5 version 2.0 or later should work, including works with iPad, you do not need to update your device.
- IPhone USB disk mode (using the thumb of the phone or pen drive). This allows you to put your iPhone using your iPhone or disk mode as a flash drive / pen drive
- And drop interface. And copy the file using a simple drag-and-drop interface to your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
- See photos and images. If you have taken pictures with a camera phone, you want to see without the use of any Apple software, iPhone Explorer lets you browse all image file transfer and device directly.