IDM UltraCompare Professional
A complement to your file management suite, UltraCompare Professional is loaded with features to enable you to compare text files and folders, as well as zip files and jar archives. Text file compare features include binary and text compare of two or three text files at a time, with the ability to merge text differences between compared files. Folder compare supports comparison of local/network directories (and subdirectories with recursive folder compare) and zip file compare as well, and like text/binary compare, you can merge differences between compared directories.
Also Read: IDM UEStudio
- Powerful 3-way text compare.
- Shell Integration (right click menu in Windows Explorer).
- Ability to edit line and merge within UltraCompare Professional.
- Copy/paste multiple selected contiguous lines to clipboard.
- Copy frame to clipboard.
- Ability to see whitespace differences (tabs and spaces).
- Set Tab value to a specific number of spaces (like UltraEdit-32/UEStudio).
- Bookmark support.
- Ability to delete lines from file.
- Line-by-line comparison of individual files.
- Status bar shows number of lines/blocks with differences.