HitFilm Pro unique mix of video editing, visual effects and 3D compositing for filmmakers and professional motion artists. Everything you need in one product. Want to create epic videos on a budget? HitFilm Pro brings even your biggest ideas to life. Create beautiful title sequences and sophisticated motion graphics. Take your channel to the next level with HitFilm Pro all-in-one video editing.
Professional editing and compositing platform
- Visual Effects
Bigger and bolder visual effects
- Color Grading
Comprehensive color correction and analysis tools
- Motion Graphics
Animated title sequences and 3D objects
Easy integration and customization
- Combined timelines
- Personalize workstation
- Enhanced performance
- Mask editing and rendering
- Export Queue
- Export presets
- Professional formats
- Intelligent search
Also Read: Movavi Video Editor Plus
- Animation tools: A large number of advanced animation tools are now available within both editor timelines. This huge update allows you to create and edit audio and video transitions without the need to create composite shots.
- Composite shot enhancements: There is a vast number of animation tools, more than ever before, at your disposal in composite shots. For example, you can now animate two shots at once by using the control panel graph and the timeline graph. If you’re working on a complicated composite shot, you can work on a scene at the top and bottom of the shot simultaneously.
- Audio Hard Limiter: Professional audio editing functionality allows you to normalise your audio without any need for external software. Make all the adjustments you need inside HitFilm to create a pitch perfect performance.
- Unlimited tracks: HitFilm allows you to add unlimited video and audio tracks to your timeline. You shouldn’t be limited by your software.
- Picture in Picture: Picture in Picture (or PiP) is a highly common video style in online content. HitFilm now provides a quick solution for this with the Picture in Picture effect, allowing you to position one clip inside another with different scales and position relative to the layer.
- Adaptive Trimmer: You now have the power to re-trim your clips after adding them to the timeline. Double-clicking a clip sends it to the trimmer panel, ready for you to make the adjustments you need. Once the necessary changes have been made the clip on the timeline will be automatically updated.
- Behaviors: Behavior Effects have now been added with a whole array of possibilities. Rotate By Layer allows one layer to rotate by a specified multiplier of another layer’s rotation. Creating animated timepieces or orbiting planets has never been so simple. This is just the start of the capabilities of the new Behavior Effects.
- Vertical video: Uploading vertical video shouldn’t be punishing – HitFilm now provides support for vertical videos, creating a blurred version of the original video to use as a background so the video can seamlessly fit alternative aspect ratios.