Express Burn Plus
Express Burn Plus will help you to burn Audio CDs and Data CDs, DVDs or Blu-ray Discs! It is a free disc burning program, developed by NCH Software, that lets you create and record audio, video and data discs on Windows or Mac.
With Express Burn Plus you can burn the discs with any content quickly and easily by dragging the files you want onto the icon and clicking Burn CD. The software then does the rest, including converting the files if required.
Express Burn is also the fastest CD/DVD/BD writing program in the world using proprietary optimizing systems. Now you can put everything on the disc.
Express Burn Plus includes video DVD burning and the ability to burn data DVD and Blu-Ray. It supports more file formats and has advanced features like the ability to create and record ISO images.
Also Read : Burnaware Professional
Audio CD Recording
- Audio is recorded with direct digital recording so perfect audio quality is maintained
- Create MP3 CDs or Audio CDs for traditional CD players
- Audio CD burner supports a wide range of audio formats including wav, mp3, wma, ogg, flac and more
- Normalize audio volume and customize the pause between tracks when burning audio CDs
Video DVD Authoring and Blu-ray Burning – To play on a DVD or Blu-ray player
- Video files are re-encoded for standard movie discs
- Video burning supports avi, mpg, vob, wmv, mp4, ogm and all video formats with a DirectShow based codec
- Create and manage chapters on DVD and Blu-ray discs
- Template menu screens and buttons for DVD authoring
- Widescreen or standard formats for video burning
- Record video files to PAL or NTSC
Data CD, DVD or Blu-Ray Writing – Perfect for creating backup discs
- Burn data discs as ISO/Joliet, UDF or Hybrid
- ISO burner will record ISO images to disc
- Create ISO files in addition to burning to disc
- Burn Blu-ray data and video discs
You May Also Like : Nero Burning ROM 2017
Advanced Disc Burning Features
- Burn to recordable/re-recordable discs (CDR, CDRW)
- Copy and burn DVDs and other discs
- Command line operation for automation and integration with other programs
- Windows 7, XP, Vista, 8, 8.1 and 10
- Works on 64 bit
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- Disc drive which supports recording