ESET NOD32 Antivirus 220.127.116.11 Crack is Here ! [LATEST]
ESET NOD32 Antivirus
ESET NOD32 Antivirus – Explore the Internet with our industry-leading anti-malware solution. Designed to be as light as possible on your system, it’s built on ESET’s legendary NOD32 detection technology. Includes a special gamer mode that lets you play on without interruption, plus Anti-Phishing to block scammers.
Also Read: ESET Smart Security
- ESET Live Grid – Cloud-powered scanning delivers optimized real-time protection against Internet threats and social media exploits.
- Gamer Mode – Lets you focus on your online sessions or important work tasks without distractions.
- Energy Saving Mode – Identifies when laptop is running on battery and automatically postpones scheduled tasks alerting you before larger update downloads.
- Smart Detection – Smart Detection of malware utilizing advanced heuristic detection technology protects you from unknown threats and flags unfamiliar mutations of known malware.
- Enhanced Media Control – Automatically scans all USB flash drives, memory cards and CDs/DVDs. Block removable media based on type of media, manufacturer, size and other attributes.
- Advanced HIPS Functionality – This one is for real geeks – now you can customize the behavior of the system in greater detail: specify rules for the system registry, active processes and programs, and fine-tune your security posture.
- Light Footprint – It is a smart solution with extremely low system footprint ensuring fast and smooth performance for a continual level of security.
- Advanced memory scanner provides protection against obfuscated threats
- Exploit blocker protects browsers and other popular applications from threats exploiting vulnerabilities in these applications
- Improved cleaning of rootkits ensures that even in case of infection with persistent malware, the system will be restored to a working malware-free state
- Device control allows for controlling access to removable devices
- Automatic first time scan cleans potential malware on the computer and improves performance of future scans