ESET Internet Security
ESET Internet Security 11 offers the ultimate defense of your PC against all types of malware, cybercrime, junk mail and hackers. It has added firewall and antispam technology to ESET NOD32 Antivirus. It utilizes the power of the cloud and multiple layers of detection to keep out threats. As a result, it block all potential attacks. Also protects you at the highest level while you work, social network, play online games or exchange data via removable media.
- Antivirus and Antispyware. Provides proactive protection against all types of online and ofine threats and prevents malware spreading to other users.
- Exploit Blocker. Blocks attacks specifcally designed to evade antivirus detection and eliminates lockscreens and ransomware. Protects against attacks on web browsers, PDF readers and other applications, including Java-based software.
- Advanced Memory Scanner. Enables improved detection of persistent malware that employs multiple layers of encryption to conceal its activity.
- Cloud-Powered Scanning. Speeds up scans by whitelisting safe fles based on the ESET Live Grid file reputation database. Helps to proactively stop unknown malware based on its behavior, by comparing it with our cloud-based reputation system.
- Idle-State Scanning. Aids system performance by performing in-depth scans when your computer is not in use.
- Helps detect potential inactive threats before they can cause damage.
- Host-Based Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS). Lets you customize the behavior of the system in greater detail.
- Gives you the option to specify rules for system registry, active processes and programs to fne-tune your security posture
- Script-Based Attack Protection. Detects attacks by malicious scripts that try to exploit Windows PowerShell.
- UEFI Scanner. Protects from threats that attack your computer on a deeper level, even before the start of Windows – on systems with the UEFI system interface.