Easy2Boot USB – a brand new All-in-One MultiBoot USB answer!Easy2Boot can do all of this stuff – NEW! EasyBoot now helps UEFI multi-booting (Linux and Home windows). + No USB ‘Helper’ Flash drive required for Home windows installs.
Additionally Learn : WintoUSB Enterprise
- No different USB MultiBoot answer can do all of this from the identical USB drive!
- No, restrict to the variety of totally different Linux, Home windows Set up, WinPE, and so forth. ISOs or different payload records data
- Boot virtually ANY Linux ‘LiveCD’ ISO – simply copy it over! In contrast to XBOOT or YUMI, you don’t have to attend for Easy2Boot to be up to date to assist a brand new Linux ISO distro – Easy2Boot is generic.
- Set up Home windows XP to a system from a UNMODIFIED XP set up ISOs (any variety of totally different ISOs) to an IDE\SATA\AHCI\RAID\SCSI system – no have to combine particular mass-storage or F6 drivers! Additionally, works with Server 2003 ISOs.
- Set up from any variety of totally different Home windows Vista/7/eight/SVR2008R2/SVR2012 set up ISOs
- Boot instantly from Linux LiveCD ISOs with persistence – you may have all these (and extra) on one Easy2Boot drive and boot all of them with persistence – YLMF, Ubuntu, Fedora, StartOS, Porteus, PCLinuxOS, Backtrack5, Kali-Linux ISOs.
- Person configurable and totally documented – you may change the background wallpaper, headings and textual content colors, transfer the menu place, make your individual sub-menus, make it beeps when the menu hundreds, add your individual GFXBoot menu, change menu font, use UTF
- non-ASCII characters within the menus, outline your individual hotkeys, and so forth. and so forth.
- You should utilize FAT32 or NTFS (and with just a few limitations an exFAT or ext2 formatted drive).
- As a result of Simple-2Boot just isn’t a ‘utility’, you may put together a Simple-2Boot drive below Home windows or Linux. As soon as ready, simply copy over (or delete) any ISOs you want at any time sooner or later.
- A number of instances ‘skins’ included.