Eassos Android Data Recovery is Windows-based android data recovery software which can help you get back lost files from Android devices in no time.
- Recover lost or deleted photos, video, music, documents, SMS, documents, contacts, etc. from your android devices.
- Retrieve lost data from built-in storage as well as memory card of Android phone or other mobile devices.
- Restore lost files caused by factory resetting, deleting, formatting, rooting, virus attack, flashing ROM and so on.
- Allow you to preview all recoverable files before recovery, and all files previewed normally in scan result can be restored.
It is an ideal Android data recovery program to get back lost or deleted files from Android phone or tablets. Coupled with powerful data recovery feature and user-friendly interface, it becomes your first choice to recover Android data. The recovery process contains three simple steps:
- Download and install it on computer or other devices.
- Scan storage device with proper recovery mode.
- Preview files and recover them to a safe location.
Eassos Android Data Recovery software supports more than 6000 different devices running Android operating system, such as smartphones and tablets from Samsung, LG, HTC, Sony, Google, Motorola, Huawei, ZTE, etc.
- It works well to recover data from popular devices like Galaxy S6, S5, S4, Note5, Note4, LG G4, Sony LT26ll, HTC one, Desire, Motorola XT1049, etc.
- This Android recovery has good compatibility with all Android OS, including the latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Support exFAT data recovery. 2. Enhance file recovery for FAT32 partition and improve success rate.
- File filter dialog box remembers last settings automatically.
- Improve application stability.
- Optimize interface details.
- Fixes an issue that files couldn’t be previewed when recovering deleted files from FAT32 partition.
- Fixes an issue that sometimes creating image failed.
- Fixes an issue that application couldn’t copy files to network computer.
- Fixes an issue that in some cases software couldn’t be registered online.