CyberLink PowerDirector Ultimate
Cyberlink PowerDirector Ultimate offers the ultimate blend of features that go far beyond what you would expect normally found in photo software. Simplified management tools are combined with photosetting options and sophisticated editing all powerfully easy to use that offer the complete end to end editing and photo management solution.
Photo editing is an advantage for those who should really consider photographers. Not only it helps to correct some errors that may appear to be noticeable before a picture is taken, but also add some finishing touches, and emphasize certain aspects that the end viewer should see first. Among several application that this can be achieved, CyberLink PowerDirector account.
CyberLink PowerDirector offers an impressive array of tools for your pictures come out as clean and polished as possible to make them. From basic sliders changing color, the most advanced, but easy options teachers who are in a tab, cleverly called “The Beautifier people.”
Also Read: Apowersoft Video Editor
- Global and regional adjustment tools
Draw attention to the focal point of the image by applying the settings only for that area of the picture.
- Combine up to 5 shots in the sequence in a single photo (HDR) with automatic alignment and eliminating ghost artifacts.
- Make all your crisp, clear shots, no matter what time of day is shot. Remove artifacts from photos taken at high, or low light conditions ISO.
- The use of gradient masking techniques can create miniature model effect “tilt-shift” for your photo
- Adjust the individual RGB channels difficult to correct white balance problems, or to create attractive cross processing effects.
- Choose from a variety of presets and HDR photo With Lomo settings quick and creative image.
easy to use tools for perfect images
- easily extract objects from images and transfer them as overlays on other photos. It includes smart to select objects or people to extract tools.
- Photobombs remove unwanted objects or pictures. PhotoDirector nondestructive restore the background area of the image.