Camtasia Studio is the complete professional solution for recording, editing and sharing high-quality screen video on the Web, CD-ROM and portable media players, including iPod. With support for a variety of video standards, you can ensure your content delivery now and in the future.
- Record Anything
Easily create training, demonstrations, presentations, online courses… the possibilities are endless. Connect with your audience by including screen recordings, audio, voice narration, PowerPoint, Picture-in-Picture and webcam video.
- Edit and Enhance
Edit and enhance your video with callouts, titles, credits, zooming, panning, quizzes and additional audio tracks. Camtasia Studio’s extensive editing options are at your fingertips.
Also Read: Movavi Screen Recorder
Publish in Flash, QuickTime and a variety of video formats, then share on the Web, CD or DVD. You can use the Production Wizard to assist you in choosing the best format and settings for sharing with your audience, or you can have complete control over audio and video codecs and quality, frame rate, color depth, and inclusion or exclusion of special effects.
- Camtasia (Windows)
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, and Windows 10 (Required: 64 Bit versions only)
2.0 GHz CPU with dual-core processor minimum (Recommended: Quad-core i5 processor or better)
- 4 GB RAM minimum (Recommended: 8 GB or more)
- 2 GB of hard-disk space for program installation
- Display dimensions of 1024×768 or greater
- Microsoft .NET 4.6.0 or later version (included)
- Dedicated Windows-compatible sound card, microphone, and speakers (Recommended)
- Windows N requires the MediaFeature Pack for Windows N
Whats New In TechSmith Camtasia Studio Crack?
- Fixed issue where m4a playback would not start until the entire file was downloaded
- Fixed issue where changes to Voice Narration text could be lost if they were the last thing changed before closing the application
- Fixed issue that could cause some characters to render incorrectly in text annotations
- Fixed issue that caused 16-bit .camrec files to render incorrectly
- Fixed problem rendering changes to Opacity when media are in a Group
- Fixed hang when closing the application after playing audio files with corrupt metadata
- Fixed issue where LUFS calculation could never be completed on audio files with corrupt metadata
- Fixed startup crash that occurred when the Windows username contained double-byte characters when the system locale was Japanese