Camtasia Studio 9.0.3 Build 1627 Keygen is Here ! [LATEST]
Camtasia Studio 9
Camtasia Studio 9 Create video of on-screen activity from any application running on your computer with the help of this professional solution for recording and sharing clips
The Internet is filled with tutorials and all kinds of videos in which the uploaders record some activity on their desktop, leaving their viewers wondering about the tools they used to create the tutorials in the first place. The most powerful software solution that can do such a thing is called Camtasia Studio 9 and works on any Windows version out there.
The application will take a while to download, since the setup kit has almost 200 MB, and to install, because there are a lot of files to be copied on your computer.
The interface seems overwhelming at first sight, since it throws all kinds of tools to the user, but this is precisely the way functions are typically organized in such a powerful application.
When starting a new recording, users get the chance to choose if they are interested in the desktop (either full screen, or a custom region) or PowerPoint. Once complete, the user can preview the recording and choose if they want to keep it or begin another one.
The recording process goes incredibly smooth and although one would expect such an application to be a bit heavy on computer resources, Camtasia Studio 9 works fine. In fact, this is a mandatory thing because Camtasia thus leaves resources to other applications whose activity on the screen must be recorded.
- Library: Save editing time and achieve consistency by storing callouts, title slides, or an entire intro sequence for later reuse.
- YouTube upload: Produce and upload HD-quality videos to YouTube without leaving the app.
- Copy and paste: You can reuse transitions, zooms and other effects by copying and pasting into different spots on the timeline or add it to the library.
- Keystroke callouts: You can make keystrokes visible as Camtasia Studio takes note of any keyboard short-cuts used during recording and shows the keys as a graphic overlay.
- Enhanced callouts: New callout styles provide support for image transparency.
- Sketch motion callouts: Bring attention to the important components of your videos with animated shapes.