Bandicam screen recorder makes it possible to record a certain area on a PC screen, or a program that uses the DirectX/OpenGL graphic technologies.
it will help you carry out a video record with high compression ratio, while keeping the video quality closer to the original work, and provides performance far superior to other programs that provide similar functions.
Recording screen / game recording software.
- PCM and MPEG-1 Layer II audio codec support
- MJPEG video codec H.264, Xvid, MPEG-4
- MP4 video format support AVI
- Improves performance recording using an H.264 encoder hardware accelerated.
- Recording of WOW, Minecraft, webcam and computer screen
- compatible video codec VBR MPEG-4/1 mode
it can provides hardware acceleration for H.264 encoder
- H.264 video encoder Intel® Quick Sync
- NVIDIA® CUDA encoder / H.264 NVENC
- H.264 encoder AMD APP
Image capture and video gamesDirect Download Link
- BMP, PNG and JPEG image formats support
- continuous image capture
frame rate control (FPS management)
- FPS overlay (Show FPS) Limit / FPS
- Bandicam game recorder can record programs / OpenGL and DirectX Fraps (Fraps Alternative, Better than Fraps®)
- You can record more than 24 hours without stopping (full automatic recording function can be used)
- You can upload the recorded file to YouTube without converting (720p / 1080p Full HD video can be made)
- The recorded file size is much smaller than other software.
- You can record 4K Ultra HD video with resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 pixels in size
- You will experience much less lag than other capture software game (much lower CPU / GPU / HDD is used)