Actual Window Manager
Actual Window Manager is an innovative desktop organization application which introduces unconventional window controls and also automatic general window operations making your work more productive, convenient and enjoyable. It has more than 50 handy tools to help you in daily routine window manipulations.
Actual Window Manager is an application that offers you a new and more productive way in which you can interact and deal with the multitude of windows that are opened on your computer screen.
Since Windows is an operating system designed to offer multitasking capabilities, it’s not uncommon that while you have several applications opened along with other Explorer windows, your computer screen can get overcrowded quite fast and can really affect your workflow.
- Like a well-trained assistant, accurate and unobtrusive, being instructed once Actual Window Manager will do all the required actions for you automatically all the time you are having it running in background:
- placing windows exactly to the required place
- sizing them exactly as they should be
- keeping the important windows always-on-top of others
- minimizing (either normally, or to the tray/screen), or rolling up, or making semi-transparent, or closing the inactive windows, so removing them from your way
- and many others