MAGIX Vegas Pro 14.0.0 Build 252 Patch is Here ! [LATEST]
MAGIX Vegas Pro
Magix Vegas Pro is an integrated, forward-thinking production environment designed for a new generation of creative professionals. Combining a familiar track-based timeline with hundreds of thoughtful workflow innovations, Vegas Pro is a refreshing, modern approach to post-production. Supporting more formats, more workflows, and more creative control than ever before, Vegas Pro makes it easy to deliver your message and express your artistic vision.
Magix Vegas Pro is a contemporary NLE designed for complete creative control. New features include advanced archival tools, sophisticated audio metering, and the Vegas Pro Connect mobile iPad companion app. Vegas™ Pro comes complete with DVD Architect™ Pro 6, Dolby® Digital Professional Encoder, and plug-in collections from FXHOME, NewBlueFX, and iZotope®.
Also Read : Blufftitler Ultimate
- Powerful video editing tool.
- Can run on almost all Windows computers.
- Well organized interface.
- Can edit SD, HD and 4K material in 2D and stereoscopic 3D.
- Drag and drop feature supported.
- Shape masking tool available.
- Powerful video effects included.
- Can edit audio files as well.
- Loudness meter included.
- Supports a wide range of formats.
- Innovative editing tools
- Powerful effects and compositing engines
- Project interchange
- New! Vegas Pro Connect – Vegas Pro 13 collaboration enhancement app for iPad
- GPU acceleration
- Stereoscopic 3D editing
- Superior audio control
- New! Loudness meters
- Powerful Blu-ray Disc authoring
- Intuitive drag & drop workflow
- Smart tools for upscaling footage to 4K and Ultra High Definition
- Perfect image stabilization with proDAD Mercalli V4
- Titler Pro Express from NewBlueFX
- NewBlueFX Looks
- HEVC file support and native ProRes format support
- DVD and Blu-ray Disc Authoring with VEGAS DVD Architect
- High DPI Support
- High Frame Rate (HFR) support
- Operating system: Microsoft® Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit) or Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: 2 GHz (multicore or multiprocessor recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D; 8 cores recommended for 4K)
- RAM: 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended; 16 GB recommended for 4K)
- Hard drive space: 500 MB hard drive space for program installation; Solid-state disk (SSD) or high-speed multi-disk RAID for 4K media
- Graphics card: Supported NVIDIA®, AMD/ATI® or Intel® GPU with at least 512 MB of memory (1 GB recommended for 4K and GPU-accelerated video processing)